Saturday 23 April 2011

PROBIOTICS : Great for Children's general health!

I  know how beneficial probiotics is for children, because the moment my daughter didnt take it for a month, she got sick easily and recently it was a nightmare for me as I need to be up most nights cleaning vomits.

Like every mom, the last thing we need is to see our children gets sick. Although its part of growing up, and it helps them build strength and resistance against diseases, our heart breaks just to see them going through the painful phases.

I used to give her Kordel's probiotics. Which was okay.



Until recently, I was recommended a better one so I had to try it out.





Its called Probiotix : Reuteri from Biolife, available in drops (liquid) and tablets.

It was a little expensive and must be refrigerated to stabilise the micro organism in the tablets / liquid, but for the sake of her health - I'd do anything!

So far, she's getting well speedily and I am sold with the efficacy.

Will continue to feed her (once a day is enough) for that extra added protection.

You might want to start giving them to your kids too. Its hard to ignore the importance of supplements apart from cleanliness and eating healthily, they are susceptible to germs everywhere.

Do your research, get details from your Paed or Pharmacist, so you'll know which probiotics to give your child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Say You...